Employment of Guest Instructor on contract basis
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Darjeeling (WB) invites applications from dynamic and motivated Basic & Advance Mountaineering qualified personnel for Guest instructors on a contract basis who can accompany the trainees up to HMI Base Camp, Chowrikhang (14600 feet) w.e.f. 15 Sep 2022 to 18 Dec 2022 (mountain trek, under snow/monsoon/required good physical fitness and mountain manners).
- A fixed salary of Rs. 600/- (Rupees six hundred only) per day will be paid for the ibid period. TA/DA (3 AC Train Ticket) will be admissible.
- All applicants should have completed Methods of Instruction (MOI) with an ‘A’ grading from any recognized Institute, Indian citizen, physically and medically fit & an age limit of 40 years maximum. Expedition experience holders will be given preference.
- Interested applicants may send resumes and relevant documents online duly (self-attested) to the institute email id firstname.lastname@example.org. Interview of selected applicants will be carried out at HMI two days prior.
- For further information call HMI Office Superintendent on 9797542349.